a little boy in USA lost his arm due to e coli. pray for him and his family.
i will write more about this very soon, and some of the things that lead up to losing his arm.
Peace to you all, papa hiirm
support your youth, support medical missions, give them your prayers, your smiles
*updated 07/19 if you have vomiting or diarrhea for more than two days and your doctor doesnt have any real answers. GO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR!! ive seen so many bad things happen from waiting. i will try to post a separate article on this.
if you have any questions or comments - please use post in blog, email, or twitter me http://twitter.com/hiirm
YOU are in my prayers !!!!
07/21 ... im going to list some facts and comments. I met the family, but never the little boy. And I don’t want to exploit them.
* there are over 700 different kinds of e coli
* e coli is a bacteria-germ that lives in your intestines (your guts)
* several things can cause vomiting and diarrhea – from the flu to bad food
* e coli can make you sick, a few can cause serious harm
* anytime you have fever, vomiting, or diarrhea for more than a day – go see a doctor
* when im making a house visit and a child is involved – I call the nursing hotline, the child's doctor, or hospital emergency room hotline for advice. Children are very diffirent. im not a children's doctor, pediatrician, or childcare medical professional.
* A childs normal or abnormal vitals signs are different from an adult.
* This child had diarrhea for over a week, somehow the medical professionals thought they were treating it.
* Use your own good judgement. if you think you need to - go see another doctor if your child is not getting better and the first doctor says give them more time. sometimes its good to get a second opinion.
* After the third day of vomiting and diarrhea – I saw a teenager end up with a bleeding stomach.
* ive seen many older people pass away (die) from poorly treated coughs, fevers, vomiting, and diarreah
* sometimes i think of bernie mac (comedian and actor) dying of an upper respiratory disease. It seemed to happen so fast.
if you have any questions or comments - please post in blog, email, or twitter me http://twitter.com/hiirm YOU are in my prayers !!!!