Wednesday

Lights

this light of mine !!
*******
this light of mine !!
*******
the song:
this little light of mine,
im gonna let it shine.
let it shine, let it shine,
all the time!
*
THIS LIGHT OF MINE . FEB 17, 2010
*******
ANYWHERE IS HOME . with this Light of mine . MAR 17, 2010
******

this little light of mine,
im gonna let it shine.
*
take it to my neighbor's home
im gonna let it shine.
*
all around the neighborhood,
im gonna let it shine.
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
*

t h i s*** l i g h t ***o f ***m i n e ,
*******
i will let it shine,
******
with blessed hope
for tomorrow.
*******
and today i know
my Heavenly FATHER,
will take away
my sorrows.
*******

by the Power
of the Prince of Peace.
this
i will follow !!
*******
written by papa hiirm and the kids for you !!
we love you !!!


*******
(draft - trying to re-organize 1st page and place new post .. this is a lot of work!! .lolOlollOLLLL 'vERy tRUe !!) ... support local children's medical missions . http://papahiram.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

let it shine til Jesus comes,
im gonna let it shine !!

papa hiirm said...

i pray,
Heavenly FATHER,
full of Power and Mercy,
let mY light shine for Jesus,
YOUR Blessed Son!
let my light shine til Jesus comes,
all around the neighborhood,
in my neighbors home,
in the hospitals, at home,
at the church that was purchased
with His Blood (Acts 20.28, Romans 16.16),
help mY light to shine to the sick and the needy.
help my light to shine when i take the Lord's Supper on the first day of the week.
help mY light to shine when i sing YOUR Praises, making melody in my heart.

by the Power of YOUR Love,
Jesus Christ. Amen !!!

papa hiirm said...

One of the beautiful things about mY Heavenly FATHER is that he knows we all seeing HIM differently – different perspectives.
*
HE did not create us as robots. My MAKER created us to make and have choices. HE created us in HIS image !!
*
I like what one of my teens said when I asked her ‘how do you see oUR Heavenly FATHER?!'
*
she said 'HE's mY BIG BIG BIG HOMIE !! HE is mY LEADER !! i can talk to HIM anytime !! i know HE loves mE and i love HIM !!
*
i have 100's of spiritual letters from kids and teens (i look at teens as adults, and try to respect them as adults).
*
those letters are so action-packed with what they want for their lives with tHEIR KING !!

papa hiirm said...

Textex07 AWSOME JUST AWSOME!! RT @hiirm: A VERY BEAUTIFUL POST ! THIS LIGHT OF MINE http://hiirm.blogspot.com/ @hiirm http://youtu.be/lcoTKxFLfgM?a

Anonymous said...

Rainbow reminds me of a really nice person in my life a long time ago !! I miss him greatly !! When I look @the sky I think of him and pray God bless his life bcuz I will always care about him. Always

Anonymous said...

It is a gift of God to have people that loVe you so much that they pray for you !!!

children's inner city medical missions .......... giving their voices to the world

Custom Search