Tuesday

Police

the day i called the police on the teens
*
written February 17, 2010 4:36 pm
*
http://twitter.com/HEhearsmE

The day I called the police oNmy teens.they were playing in car.I said come out.theyDIDNOT.idid not yell.iSIMPLYcalled THEpolice!

My teensCAME inTHE house. kindaLOUDLY said 'why did u call the police'! I didn't say a word & rolledOVER on COUCH.slept.lolooo



I know my teens (grandkids) said 'this man is Crazy' .lololooo. I'm olden and I'm papa hiirm @hiirm http://twitter.com/hiirm !!!

i try hard not to yell at any of them .. this is hard to do .lol. ... i ask mY Heavenly FATHER - help me to be quick to listen and a good listener, slow to speak, and slow to anger (James chapter 1 - think around verses 19 or 20).

Ephesian 6 - kids obey parents and parents dont foolishly drive kids to anger!

(draft - trying to re-organize 1st page and place new post .. this is a lot of work!! .lolOlollOLLLL 'vERy tRUe !!) ... support local children's medical missions . http://papahiram.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have similar story about the night grandpa called the police on my teens. My teens were guilty of spending too much time daydreaming, and they were playing with fire one night, but to have grandpa call the police was Crazzzyyyy !!!!!!! The police arrived and screamed at my teens, he said he never wanted them in their house (how rude). Anyway, they cried for months. They wanted to call grandpa and ask “why”???? But they did not have the guts to do so, they, the (teens); feared grandpa would call the police on them again. They loved grandpa with all their hearts. The children (teens) just wanted to say they did not hold a grudge; and that they really cared about grandpa; they wanted to apologize for their wrong doing as well. For months they wondered how grandpa was doing, they were crushed and cried inconsolably. They prayed for grandpa everyday. You see my teens were very fond of papa. The children were devastated when they found out grandpa was leaving!! On the day he was to leave, they got a call from (an anonymous person) who told them grandpa had packed his bags and was departing to a far away land. My teens decided to call papa (maybe they could still catch him before he left). My teens were able to get in contact with grandpa; this was by a miracle from God. Anyway, they told grandpa how they felt about him and that they would always love him even though grandpa didn’t understand their sin. This is a sad, but true story about my teens losing grandpa for good. O, but my teens still pray for him everyday!! They still wait for him to come back some day; they long to see their grand daddy!!

papa hiirm said...

my prayers are with you, the teens, and grandpa! ... from papa hiirm @HEhearsmE and you http://twitter.com/HEhearsmE

children's inner city medical missions .......... giving their voices to the world

Custom Search