Sunday

15 year old (myspace): my house ........ those in need of prayer

support local children's medical missions . http://papahiram.blogspot.com/

(draft
a 15 year old (from myspace): my house has gotten wild. im trying to be the man of the house to my yonger brothers and sisters, but it is hard. my mother died this year. My father is rarely at home because he is working all day and almost all night.

there are eight of us. my older brothers and sisters, and our cousins come over and use the house to party. Eating all our food, getting drunk, sleeping with their friends here. Nobody listens to me and know my younger brothers and sisters are getting involved with them.

Last week my brother ran away from home. He said his life is all messed up and wanted out.

Pleace pray for us.

No comments:

children's inner city medical missions .......... giving their voices to the world

Custom Search