Saturday

* cant stop eating

I always feel like I am alone with this problem of overeating, I just figured that I was the only one in the world that couldn't stop getting into the refrig, searching until I found something, anything. I have admitted my eating problem to my family, but they dont understand.. no one does. I have a lot going with me, a good family, a wonderful job that keeps me busy but very satified--and yet I come home and sit by myself every night thinking about my dad who is out of work, my sister who may be losing her job, and the economy and I go into a feeding frenzy. I need help, I need someone that is going to understand me and I need to know what I need to do to get started...please help me

from papa hiirm
you are not alone. i am praying with you. maybe you can go to the OA website https://www.oa.org/ and see the 12 steps and local groups for face to face meetings and phone numbers.

HE is with you!

No comments:

children's inner city medical missions .......... giving their voices to the world

Custom Search