Sunday

* an inner city medical missionary - HE hears mE when i pray

Right now seems more like a stRUGgling inner city medical missionary :lol:. my Heavenly FATHER is with me. Im very upbeat, looking for the next blessing around the corner.

my Heavenly Father sees everything i do. HE knows and feels my every thought. HE will give me the desires of my heart. when i fall, HE is holding my hand. HE will not let me be utterly cast down. i love HIM. HE makes me feel like my grandparents are still taking care of me.

HE hears me when i pray.

im dealing with a few health issues. very small health issues compared to others ive seen. i stay in constant pain. pain is no stranger to me. Jesus loves me, and i love HIM !!!

No comments:

children's inner city medical missions .......... giving their voices to the world

Custom Search