Wednesday

why did i do this? my life is over .......... (support children's medical missions)

(draft)

excerpt from email and reply:
i dont know why i did this last night. I went out with my friend's. we got crazy. we did too many things to talk about in public and at home. with the cellphone and computer. im so enbarassed. i wasnt even drinking, but following the crowd. it seemed like fun at first to be around drunk friends. really it was one friend. we did too many thing. i hope nobody i know saw us. I can get so confused about things that would seem to be easy to know.

I did everything i could, taking all kinds of steps to stop this from happening. why did i do it still. i messed up big time. I need prayer. i dont know what to do. I feel like nobody wants to know about my unimportant life. why do i keep messin up.

i want to cry but no tears come out. im sitting here looking stupid. i gonna be depressed for awhile.
im too embarrassed to tell my pastor what Ive been doing. im too embarrassed to tell Jesus.

i will be like this all my life? I need some peace. im 28 and still fall into traps. i want to talk to someone, but dont know who.
please help me Jesus. please help me to do the right thing.

from papa hiirm:
your life is far from being over. you are a very vibrant worker for HIM. like you, i have taken steps and planned - yet still would forget im a Christian. but HE WOULD REMIND me :lol: !! we all get lost sometimes. too many times i have rolled down hill like a runaway coin - thinking i was on a non-stop hill heading for BooGLaDishPah. HE stopped me. HE has Power. HE is the KING and COMMANDER of Heaven's Army. Super RULER of Heaven and Earth.

Jesus loves you, and you love Him. your love for Him shows in your letter. He heard you before you wrote your words in this letter. He hears and He is answering you. He cares about your life.
repent of your mistakes - turn away, and keep turning to Him. He loves you. Heaven is built for you!

make yourself accountable to someone that is more rooted and grounded than you are. write a simple prayer letter to a church (HIS body). a believing congregation - Acts 20:28 church of God whose blood bought the church, Romans 16:16 churches of Christ. the congregation doesnt have to be one that you attend. the simple letter - a letter just asking for prayer. Accountability is very important. you dont have to tell someone everything, but do tell your Heavenly FATHER everything. HE cares.

your Heavenly FATHER never sleeps.
HE is always listening. and HE forgives.
HE hears you and HE answers.
HE never gets sick.
papa hiirm cares about you also. you are in my prayers. write me anytime.
we all need help in making heaven our home!

James 5:16 Accountability
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:15-17 (in Context) James 5 (Whole Chapter)


No comments:

children's inner city medical missions .......... giving their voices to the world

Custom Search